- Online advance reservations (date and time) are required in order to visit the museum.
- Reservations can be made up through the day before the visit on the Ad Museum Tokyo website. Same-day reservations are not available.
- Reservations must be made online. We do not accept reservations by telephone or fax.
- Each reservation slot accommodates up to three people. Large group visits are not available for the duration.
- After completing your reservation, you cannot change its details. If required, cancel your original reservation and make a new one.
- Reservations are also required for use of the library only.
Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday (shortened to 12:00 to 16:00 for the duration)
50 minutes per session, 4 sessions per day (Multiple sessions are reserved separately, All visitors must leave the museum between sessions.)
- 12:00 - 12:50
- 13:00 - 13:50
- 14:00 - 14:50
- 15:00 - 15:50
Handling of Personal Information
The information input while making a reservation will be recorded and stored only as a list of visitors for purposes of preventing the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, the personal information obtained will not be used for anything other than the purposes below, nor will it be provided to a third party without the consent of the visitor, other than where required by law.
- Contact/notification of the visitor in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Confirmation of the status of COVID-19 pandemic
- Infection prevention and countermeasures based on laws regarding medical care for persons with infectious diseases
Visiting the Museum with a Reservation
After the online reservation is complete, a confirmation email will be sent.
On the day of your visit, show the staff at the entrance the reservation number provided in the confirmation email. Entry to the museum is not possible without showing this number.
Countermeasures at the Museum
Upon reopening, the museum has taken the following countermeasures.
- Masks worn
- Suitable ventilation
- Hand-washing and hand sanitizing
- Facilities sanitizing
- Restriction of entry in the case of fevers, etc.
- Social distancing
- Cancellation of tours
- Restrictions on some exhibits
- Shortened opening hours
12:00 - 16:00, Tuesday to Saturday
- Restriction of entry
- Limited entrances and exits
the B1F (library) entrance/exit is closed.
When visiting the museum, kindly cooperate with the following points.
- Masks wornAlways wear a mask during your visit.
- Temperature measurementIf you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher, you may not enter the museum.
- Hand sanitizingPlease use hand sanitizer when entering the museum.
*In the following cases, please refrain from visiting the museum.
- If you have symptoms such as a fever, difficulty breathing, severe fatigue, a cough, etc.
- If you are or may be infected with COVID-19
- If you are close to someone who is or may be infected with COVID-19
- If you have seen a doctor or taken medication for a fever or cold symptoms within the past two weeks
Please take note.
- ①Kindly use the most recent OS (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.) and browser. The use of older OS, browsers, or smartphones may lead to errors when accessing the system.
- ②When your reservation is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to the address input during the application process. Please make sure you can receive emails from the @resv.jp domain. In the following cases, you may not be able to receive the email; please confirm in advance.
- Your settings do not permit receiving email from @resv.jp email addresses, or you do not have domain specified reception set.
- Your settings restrict emails containing URLs.
- Your settings restrict emails from computers.
- You have anti-spam settings on.