The exhibition space is divided into two parts: “permanent exhibitions,” where visitors can explore the history of advertising in Japan, and “temporary exhibitions,” where they can enjoy exhibitions related to domestic and overseas advertising awards and special exhibitions unique to the museum. In the library, visitors can access an archive of advertising works and materials.
- 1.Information / Museum Shop
- 3.Japanese advertising history
- 4.Audio Visual Booth "Four Feelings"
- 5.Collection Table
- 2.xxx Shelf
- 3.The Yoshida Hideo Section
- 4.Research Desk
- 5.Creative Kitchen
Request for cooperation
We request all visitors to follow the guidelines below to make the museum experience enjoyable for everyone.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Eating and Drinking
- Please refrain from eating, drinking or smoking inside the museum.
- Photography is permitted for non-profit purposes only. Please refrain from taking photographs for commercial use. If you wish to post the photographs on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any SNS, please ensure that they do not contain pictures of other visitors.
- Use of tripods or selfie sticks is not permitted.
- Please refrain from making videos.
- Please turn off your cellphones inside the museum or put them on silent mode.
Please refrain from talking on your phone.
- Please do not run in the museum, talk loudly, make loud noise or engage in any act or behavior that may disturb other visitors.
- Please do not touch the exhibits or the display cases.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring any dangerous items.
- Please refrain from bringing your pets into the museum. (Guide dogs are allowed.)
- Please use the plastic bag provided at the entrance when carrying your wet umbrella.